Sunday, March 9, 2008

What the HECK???

Okay, all I have to say is....something BIG is going on!!! First of all, my mom is getting really fat. Don't tell her I said that b/c she'd probably be upset with me...but she is! It's weird though....her belly keeps getting bigger and sometimes it moves....most of the time when she's reading me a story. I try to ignore it b/c I think it might be gas, but EWWWW that's just plain weird. Who's stomach moves like that when they have gas? Sick!

Secondly, there's all this construction going on upstairs. There are clothes all over the floor in the second bedroom and my mom and dad keep saying how frustrated they are with no closets. What ARE closets anyway? Oh, who cares?! I just think it's cool to run through all the white stuff (they call it dust) and make a huge mess!! Plus it was really cool when I could run into my mom and dad's room and then end up in the other room....there were no walls! SO MUCH FUN!! That, of course, got ruined b/c they put up something to stop me from doing that.

Finally, there's a whole lot of pink stuff in this house. Pink, pink, pink! What about blue, purple, or green? Hmmmm!!! What is going on???

**New Words**
bop = more
(nobody knows where that came from)
pa-ple = purple
i-stei = Einstein
cowwww = car
kock = clock
(yes, I know...slightly inappropriate...that's why it's spelled that way)

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

This is the best post of all! I think it was a really good idea to write a blog for John Mark!
-Lindsey