Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Well, it's been an interesting weekend....on Friday night I had a horrible tummy ache and then threw up until 2:30 in the morning! It sucked! I had no idea what was going on except that my tummy would do weird things and then, well, you know....I slept in my mommy and daddy's room in my other crib...I don't know why, but it made me feel better to be close to them...especially Mommy....I can't get enough of her these days.

This morning I got something called and "Easter basket" which was really cool. The most exciting thing was a plastic egg with jelly beans INSIDE!!! How cool is that??

Then we went to church and I got to hang out with Mommy and Daddy to sing songs. I didn't know they sang so much in church. I never get to go to church with them....I usually go to the nursery and Mommy teaches Sunday School and Daddy goes to church. It was so much fun to all be together for a little while. We had to leave early though b/c Daddy got sick....oops, I think I gave him my tummy ache.

*NEW WORDS*
butt = boat
no = no
aba = we have no idea what this means...

No comments: