Sunday, November 2, 2008

It's Been a Long Old Time...

The Life of John-Mark....I think we need to change this title to The Life of John-Mark and Caroline. AND, I think I (JM's mommy) am going to take over the writing of this blog. John-Mark is just so busy these days with preschool, protecting his little sister, and throwing tantrums.

I must say, having two little ones in the house has been an adventure. In the beginning it didn't seem so tough...maybe b/c Caroline was pretty much a blob and could sleep anywhere. But now that she's reached the 6 month mark, I find myself running around like a chicken with my head cut off. It must be b/c John-Mark is also becoming a more difficult two year old. That and my business is taking off so I do have a lot on my plate.

But with all the craziness, I'm MADLY in love with my precious blessings!! They bring my such complete and utter joy...a joy I never knew I could have. God is SO good!!

No comments: