Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Year Later....The Monster and the Diva

I cannot believe it's been a year since I posted!!! That is a bit ridiculous, don't you think? I guess the moment Caroline started moving my life got that much crazier. So to update on the kiddiwinks, just reread the last post and that'll bascially get you up to date! Funny how the struggles don't change when you have kids. :-)

Actually, John Mark is almost 4!!! I simply can't believe it! Where has the time gone? It feels like yesterday that I was holding back on feeding him solid foods b/c I didn't want him to grow up too fast. So funny. John Mark's speech has really taken off. It is phenomenal what he says now. He's also imagining so much more now. It's just fascinating to watch!

Caroline is now 22 months old and I am in complete denial that she's turning two in less than 2 months!! She is still most definitely a diva! Caroline LOVES to play in my jewelry, makeup, and shoes. That's my girl! :-) However, while does have a bit of hair, she still needs lots more! I keep putting bows in it though and will do until she's 18!!

No comments: